Saturday, February 6, 2016

The Lunar Festival



I was passing by Ogrimmar to check on how the Horde is holding up after the events on Draenor when suddenly this tauren started shouting “It’s the season to give honor to our ancestors” I suddenly thought about my lineage and it doesn’t really make sense. What is this “season” he was harping about? “What are you talking about?” I said to him. His face lit up and started to preach about the rich history that Azeroth has been through and how our predecessors pushed through all the hardships to make sure that our time is the way it is. I looked at him with skepticism. “Did I mention fireworks?” He added. I failed to conceal a smile.



The druids are celebrating the many ancestors that protected this world from its many enemies. They call it “Lunar Festival” essentially after their goddess Elune. I have little interest with such trivialities. I’m interested in the fireworks display, there is something about bright lights and the smell of burning that gets me interested to something as boring as an event named after a Night Elven Goddess.





The Goblins are making a killing with these Druids! Fireworks are selling like pancakes around here and they are indeed very nice. Another tauren approached me and invited me to the Moonglade, where the Lunar Festival is actually being held. She gave me a scroll and instructed me to use it while under the moon beam. Intrigued by the magic, I complied.



  

No comments:

Post a Comment