Monday, February 8, 2016

Elune and the wolf




I was transported from the rocks of Ogrimmar to the lush forest of the Moonglade. I never liked the Moonglade, too many green trees. These elves are usually recluse but this time people of different races are actually enjoying the festivities.
I have to hand it to these druids, they know how to host a good party. It is even bigger than the one they had in Ogrimmar. I took my Dread Raven and flew to the center of the Moonglade to see the one responsible for this event.



A night elf druid, figures… He set up this event to honor the many ancestors, actually a misnomer since the ones they are giving honor to, are not ancestors but ancient races and people that assisted in shaping Azeroth to the way it is now. This season was not chosen randomly, during this time their spirits can be seen and heard by those closely in touched with their legacy.




This night elf’s statement may hold true, I did felt a strange presence near the party in Ogrimmar. It seems like these benevolent spirits reward the adventurers that come out of their way to honor them. Sound like a good excuse to tour the world.

I was about to mount up and leave but the Druid stopped me and said something about another spirit that is awoken by the season. It is the spirit of a demigod that assisted in battling the burning legion during the war of the ancients. This spirit was once of the benevolent beings that assisted everyone in the forest and for that Elune blessed him with her divine light. Unfortunately his mind was damaged due to his exposure to demonic blood and poison and all he sees now are enemies. The druids were able to put him down but they were only able to seal him deep within the lake.



He asked me to help in putting this beast down. The challenge was interesting and kicking a champion of Elune sounds so much fun. I accepted the quest. I summoned by Abyssal and prepared to battle him. To lure the beast from his slumber, we must wake him up with fireworks near the lake.






I was surprised to see what I was about to defeat… It was a big two headed dog… he’s kinda cute actually, fur of the color of moonlight but deep within you can feel the corruption of the burning legion slowly gnawing away his mind.



I could actually work out a spell to dominate this creature and turn it into my own personal lap dog but that would lead to a diplomatic incident between the neutral druids and the blood elves and maybe even the horde. It’s really not worth the trouble. I'll just put him down plain and simple.


No comments:

Post a Comment